Original Montgomery Classic Duffle Coat Charcoal
Men’s duffle coat from the oldest manufacturer of this kind of coats in the world — the English Original Montgomery brand.
- Made from the finest materials from Tuscany, Italy
- Hand made in England
- Classical double sided fabric: plain outside and tartan inside
- Both layers of fabric are firmly sewed together
- Composition: 70% wool, 15% polyester, 10% polyamide, 5% acrylic
- Luxurious softness
- Hood almost doesn’t take place when folded
- Hood is adjusted with straps and buttons
- Loops are made from genuine leather, and the toggles — from bull horn
- Two external pockets and one internal wallet pocket
This model is additionally presented in Navy and Camel colours.
If you buy the second duffle coat or two at once, there’s a discount or a present for you!
This duffle coat you can buy on our new website.